Designed for business and IT managers to communicate clearly with others on the line this book help you solve your problems and propose practical ways to cooperate to create a data warehouse. Stage managers and technicians as well as learning the roles of each order at each stage of life cycle data storage will receive a clear explanation of the goals and objectives. The most important for success at every stage of life cycle decision points in the discussion of computer data storage management and business decisions, you can receive the best ways to help you understand the objectives will be United .
Administrator's Guide, data warehousing, data warehouse, he explains what it takes to create and establish a long-term success. The book covers:
- The data warehouse to ensure the most common success factors and obstacles and barriers
- The sales and technical personnel have a common understanding of data warehouse project, how to ensure that
- How to communicate effectively with business needs for data storage
- The tools to ensure that data are properly regulated and can be delivered
- Data storage and implement ways to ensure sustainable success
About the Author
Laura L. Reeves, author of Data Warehouse Lifecycle Toolkit, storage, business requirements, developing project plans complete by the end of data collection focused on developing the business model in the end it more than 23 years experience in the design, dimensions and patterns of databases and business strategies, creating data architectures and data storage.